Monday 30 January 2012

... AND THE OSCAR GOES TO...

Dear students,                                                                                      
 It's a pleasure to let the world know about your enormous dramatic potential. That's why, as a result of your dubbed films, I've decided to celebrate the "Oscar Ceremony Award, Pinos Puente Edition". Once the videos have been uploaded, you MUST vote for ONE, according to the following categories:


1. BEST ENGLISH-SPEAKING INTERPRETATION (Taking into account pronunciation, intonation, etc...)
2. BEST SPECIAL EFFECTS
3. THE FUNNIEST DUBBED FILM
 GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

<


WHO OR WHAT IS IT AN "ABERRONCHO"?


3 comments:

  1. Hi teacher! I'm J.A.G.M.
    I propose to split the "best interpretation" category into a "best female interpretation" and a "best male interpretation".
    Said that, I vote to:
    · That "sweet and pretty girl"'s film as the one with the best special effects.
    · Alberto as the best actor in the same film. I know he sometimes mistook some words, but you cannot deny he has some great interpretative qualities.
    · Ana as the best actress. She really seems to be crying in some parts of the video. However, I think that Silvia's interpretation of the lost penguin was great too with all those yelps, but I won't vote her because her video isn't still uploaded.
    · The "Aberroncho's" film as the funniest one, so you can notice that I'm not only voting my film. I'm being critical, but that's not my problem if my film and the actors and actress in my film are the best ones... hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for being the first to voteª. Indeed, really modestª. I thought I mentioned that own fims cannot be voted so... let-s wait and see what happens. Good luck anywayª

      Delete
  2. Hi teacher! I'm J.A.G.M again, although I'm in a different account.
    If I cannot vote to my own film, I'll wait untill all the films are uploaded, and then I'll vote again (but I still think that my film is the best one) :P

    ReplyDelete