Tuesday 1 March 2011

OUR AMAZING JOURNEY AROUND THE WORLD By J. F Solana & Jose Angel

BANGKOK-Tailandia
          Accommodation: I stayed at the Dusin Thani Hotel. The hotel was costing 110 euros every night.
          Visits: I visited Bangkok, because I wanted to see  the Golden Buddha Temple. In this temple I saw a great image of Buddha made of gold.
          Leisure: I was in The Angels Nana Disco. It was a very nice club whit a special atmosphere. I danced a lot.
          Weather: I was in Bangkok in July. The weather was very hot and humid.

          When it finished the trip of Bangkok, I was to Kenia by plane.
KENIA
          Accommodation: I stayed at the Hotel Jacaranda. The hotel was costing 80 euros every night.
          Visits: I visited The Victoria Falls. The views from here are really impressive.
          Leisure: In my spare time, I did a safari. I saw some beautiful animals. I made a lot of pictures.
          Weather: I was in August. The weather was dry and hot.
 
          When it finished the trip of Kenya, I was to Brazil by ship.
BRAZIL
          Accommodation: I stayed at the  Hotel Kubitschek Plaza. The hotel was costing 70 euros every night.
          Visits: In Brasilia I saw the square of three power. Also I was in river of janeiro and saw the statue of the country.
          Leisure: In my free time I did scuba diving in river janeiro.
          Weather:  I were in Brasilia in September. The weather was excellent. The temperature was 20 degrees.
          When it finished the trip of Brasil, I was to New Delhi by plane.
 
NEW DELHI
          Accommodation: I stayed at the Grand Hotel New Delhi The hotel was costing 100 euros every night.
          Visits: I was in the building where it finds Humayun's tomb.
          Leisure: In my free time I did parachuting.
          Weather:  I were in New Delhi in October. The weather was soft with normal temperatures.
          When it finished the trip of New Delhi, I was to Praga by plane.
 
PRAGUE (CZECH REPUBLIC)
Accommodation: I stayed at the Prague Charles Square Hotel  The hotel was costing 60 euros every night.
          Visits: I was in San Vito's cathedral. It is the symbol of Prague and of the whole Czech Republic.
          Leisure: In my free time, I was in the national museum of Prague.
          Weather:  I were Praga in November. The weather was rainy and cold.
          When it finished the trip of Praga, I returned to Granada by plane.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment